Monday, July 23, 2012

Strawberry Jam

Strawberry Jam, yes please!  I ordered a few polishes from The Must Be Jelly Collection by Princess Polish.  The shipping took a really long time, but it was no fault of the Princess…I think USPS had a bunch of her packages held up for a while.  My package did finally arrive safe and sound and full of beautiful new polish! 

This collection is unique because they are all jelly holos!  Can you believe it?!  I couldn't either and that's why I bought 3 (2 for me and 1 for a lucky winner of my upcoming giveaway).  So I put on Strawberry Jam first.  SJ is a beautiful pink - bordering between a magenta and a hot pink.  SJ has a nice squishy application, like a jelly should.  Very sheer with the first coat, but it built up nicely with the 2nd coat.  I did 3 because I'm crazy.  The holo is a subtle linear one and it's really lovely against the jelly.   I finished it off with a top coat and the holo wasn't affected.

You can get Princess Polish here or check Copious (a mix between etsy and pinterest), I have seen them listed there as well!  Join through my link (provided above) and you get $10 to spend…that's a free nail polish people!!










Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!! I think this might be the only one I didn't get. Now I need it!

    ReplyDelete