Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Endings + White Polka Dots

I did a little reorganization last night…moving the majority of my untried polish into my helmer.  It gave me a good look at some of the pretty polish I have been neglecting.  I pulled out Sinful Happy Endings and Nubar White Polka Dots.  I felt it would be a happy combination.

Sinful Happy Endings is a bright but not neon lime green.  It has a lot of fun shimmer, gold, yellow, pink, blue.  In the sunlight you will see that the yellow shimmer really stands out from the other colors.  This was a 2 coater, perfectly evened out and smooth.  It dried kind of dull, but a top coat really brought out the gloss and shimmer.

I wanted to put a little fun flare on HE of course.  I decided to try Nubar White Polka Dots. It was light, summery, fun.  Nice compliment to the green.  WPD is packed full of white micro glitter and medium sized hexs.  The glitter came out easily and I got nice coverage on the nail.  I used 2 coats of WPD on my ring fingers. 

What do you think of this combination?  Did it work?  






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love this green! It reminds me of China Glaze Cha Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete