Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Holy Grail + Jack-O-Lantern

Here's another fun Fall/Halloween combo for your viewing pleasure.  I'm just going to do a quick review because it's getting late, I'm exhausted and need to take care of a few things before tucking myself into bed.  So here it goes….

Underpants is a-England Holy Grail, a really beautiful yellow gold.  HG built up nicely in 2 coats, but if you plan to wear it alone I'd suggest a 3rd coat.  It went on evenly with no streaks or bald spots. I topped HG with 1 coat of Hit Polish Jack-O-lantern.  JOL is another plish I won from Jessica's Nail Tales giveaway.  It is a lovely mix of black, orange and yellow-gold glitter with tiny holo partilcles mixed in.  The formula of JOL wasn't too thick or thin and went on level.  I didn't have to dig for glitter or dab it on to get even coverage.  I topped it off with a coat of Gelous and was good to go!

Hit Polish is available on etsy and you can keep up to date on their facebook page.  a-England also has a facebook page and you can buy polish from: a-England, Overall Beauty, Mei Mei's Signatures, Color4Nails and Llarowe.









Pin It

3 comments: