Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Magic Trident + Spiders in the Candy Corn

I have anoher Halloween polish to show you - continuing with my Halloween-fest!  Yay for Halloween month!  I wore this to the Giants - Reds first playoff game a few days ago and liked it so much that I wore it again.

I started off with 2 coats of Wet n Wild Magic Trident.  MT is another polish from the 2011 Mermaid's Cove Collection that my friend Michelle from Ehmkay Nails picked up for me.  Thanks again Michelle, I love it!  It's seriously the most perfect orange ever.  Unlike most oranges that seem to lean red, this one leans more yellow and has a yellow shimmer.  I thought it was the perfect shade of pumpkin thus making it great undies for this mani.  MT went on beautifully in 2 coats.  Easy application, no dragging or bald spots.  Great formula and a much better brush than the new shovels they use.

I then topped it with 2 coats of Charm Your Nails Spiders in the Candy Corn.  My other friend Hazel  sent SITCC sent this one to me in a swap - thanks Hazel!  It's the perfect combination of colors and shapes to represent Halloween.  Black, white, yellow, orange and red-orange glitters in hexs, squares and bars.  I used 2 coats and did have to fish a little to get the white glitter out.  I also had to do a bit of placement by dabbing the glitters on.  But this glitter was really fun so I think it was worth it!  I finished off with a layer of topcoat for shine and smoothness.  

So what do you think?  Do you have any Charm Your Nails?  You can get them on the Charm Your Nails etsy store and follow the Facebook page for updates.  I think you can find the Mermaid's Cove Collection on ebay.








Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!!
    And so fun for Halloween!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!
    was very good in the mouth candy!
    I really like the micas, so beautiful!
    I love Halloween!
    If you think you look at me:http://potyszepsegblog.blogspot.hu/
    Sincerely, Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mani! So cute for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plese, stop showing amazing glitters!

    ReplyDelete