Monday, November 19, 2012

Baptiste + Moonbow

I'm feeling behind on blog posts…so I think I will just throw a few up with short descriptions.  Here's Illamasqua Baptiste with Hits Moonbow on the top.  I received Baptiste in a swap and Moonbow was a very unexpected and lovely gift from my good friend Hazel.  

Baptiste is a deep grape purple with the same tone shimmer.  It's a lovely color that had wonderful application.  No pooling or streaking.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.

I then used 1 coat of Moonbow, a gorgeous microglitter color changing topper.  Pictures don't do it any justice, but you will see the different color variations in the outdoor vs indoors pictures.  Moonbow really has captured a rainbow in a bottle - fuchsia, purple, green, and teal.  Gorgeous!  I had no application issues with this polish.  

Enjoy the pictures!












Pin It

1 comment: