Monday, November 26, 2012

Beauty Never Fails + Maxxed Out

This post features two of my favorite indie brands, a-England and CrowsToes, and I'll keep it short because I think the pictures really speak for themselves!

a-England Beauty Never Fails is a stunning and richly colored deep green base with fine gold and olive shimmer.  Shut the front door - I LOVE this color!  So much depth and sparkle!  I used 2 coats for full coverage and had no application issues.  CrowsToes Maxxed Out is the perfect New Years Eve polish!  Festive and blingy, it reminds me of expensive jewelry!  My friend even commented saying it looked like jewels on my nails!  Maxxed Out is packed full of silver and gold mixed glitters; hexs, micro glitter and bars.  I used two coats on my accent nail and sponged 1 heavy layer on my other nails.  No digging or dabbing required.  I finished everything off with a heavy coat of topcoat for perfectly party ready nails!

a-England and CrowsToes are both available at Overall Beauty and Llarowe.  a-England is also available at a-England (of course) and Mei Mei's Signatures.  








Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So glad I've got Maxxed Out on its way to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like your nail is full with diamonds, its really beautiful =)
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitley sparkly and blingy! I love that about Maxxed Out!

      Delete