Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Vermelho Surreal

Sorry for the lack of posts…I haven't done much polish changing in the last few days because I cut a finger on my swatching/picture hand just above a cuticle.  Then I cut under the nail into the meaty part of another finger on my camera holding hand.  With all the cuts I haven't wanted to deal with acetone…owie!  So here is a post that I had lined up for just such an occasion.  

Jade Vermelho Surreal.  Red.  Linear.  Holo.  Do I really need to say more?  No, but I will.  First throw out whatever you know about holos and their touch and go formulas and application.  VS is not one of those finicky holos.  The formula is wonderful - smooth, pigmented well, no dragging, streaking or pooling.  VS went on like butter.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and I skipped the top coat because I wasn't certain if it would lessen the holo effect (some brands loose their holoiness with topcoat, others have no change).  I am so very impressed with the quality of this brand and the strength of the holo effect!  I am looking forward to trying more soon!

I won this polish from a contest hosted by Leah Ann at Llarowe.  You can purchase Jade Vermelho Surreal and all the other gorgeous Jade holos on the Llarowe website for $7.








Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky you can pull off a red! :) this looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!
    I've got the purple, black, pink and silverish one on my lat swap with a brazilian blogger!
    Hadn't tested them yet though... with this lack of sun on this part of the world I didn't have the opportunity yet!
    This is gorgeous!
    There's a new post on my blog... come have a look...

    Have a great day
    Giovanna
    Esmaltólatras de Carteirinha

    ReplyDelete