Sunday, January 20, 2013

Color Club Cherubic + Lynnderella Gingerbread Hearts

I love holo….and I love glitter.  I love holo and glitter together.  Such a heavenly combination.  This is nothing short of angelic.  I started with one of the new (well apparently there are 6 new holos for 2013 so these ones are old news now) Color Club Halo Hues, Cherubic.  Cherubic is a light peachy tan type of color.  It's gorgeous.  I think it will be the prefect base for so many glitter polishes.  I used 2 coats and it really was  gorgeous polish to use.  Not too thin or not streaky like most holos.  Good coverage.  Amazing linear holo payoff!

Then I accented 2 nails with Lynnderella Gingerbread Hearts.  I've gone back and forth on my feelings for this one and decided I think it's really very pretty.  GH is from the 2012 Season's Glitterings collection.  It's packed full of gingerbread brown square glitters and an assortment of other glitters in matte white, red, green, blue, pink, orange in different shapes.  Very cute together and it does look like a gingerbread house.  A few of the larger squares did start to curl though, I so sad.  I used topcoat on my accent nails and nothing on the holo nails.







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment