Monday, March 25, 2013

Glitter Gal Sparkle Type O

This is my first Glitter Gal experience.  Wowzers this polish is gorgeous.  Was I living under a rock with this brand or what?  I honestly can't wait to get my grabby hands on some more of these babies!  This is Sparkle Type O.  It's a beautiful red with scattered holo pieces that give it a lit from within look.  You will see in the photos below that amazing orange/gold glow that looks like smoldering embers.  I used 2 coats of Type O.  The color is very saturated and the formula was amazing easy to apply with no dragging or pulling.  1 layer of topcoat to finish.

You can purchase Glitter Gal from Ninja Polish.  Sadly I believe the sparkle line was discontinued but I think there are still a few available through the Ninja site.  Grab 'em while they are still available, you don't want to miss out on these!

I'm sure you've heard Google Reader will be going away soon…if you want to keep up with my posts please follow me on Bloglovin'!  





blurry photo to show the holo glow



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment