Sunday, March 17, 2013

Red Dog Designs Lucky Charms, China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On + a Shamrock

I posted a huge St. Patrick's mani fest this morning (link to the post here).  But I still wanted to share the mani I actually wore today.  I started it out with 2 coats of China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On.  KCPO was recently released with the Avant Garden collection.  It's a gorgeous pale mint green with shimmer. KCPO applied very nicely and was self leveling.  Then (you were waiting for that right, because you know I can't just leave things be) I added 2 coats of Red Dog Designs Lucky Charms.  Lucky Charms is a magically delicious mix of green hexs, green micro glitter, gold "coins" and rainbow colored hexs.  Perfection for St. Patrick's Day!  Like all the other Red Dogs I have worn, the glitter came out easily and lay flat on the nail.  Because I wanted to feel even more festive I free handed a shamrock on my accent nails.  I used Zoya Verushka for the shamrocks and didn't wait long enough so you will see a couple smears.  Sad.  I used 1 layer of topcoat to finish the mani.  

You can purchase China Glaze and Zoya at your local beauty supply stores and online retailers.  Red Dog Designs is available on both Big Cartel and Etsy.  Be sure to follow Red Dog Designs on Facebook for collection and new product updates!








Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: