Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Polish Spam!

It seemed to be quite a popular post when I queued up several manis for Valentine's Day so I'm back with a post chalk full of green polishes.  I picked several different finishes to show off: glitter, holo, shimmer, flakie, textured, creme and color shifting!  I will give a brief description of each mani combination before the pictures.   I hope you enjoy looking at all the pictures.  Here we go!

1. Zoya Pixie Dust Vespa.  Soft sage green.  Textured.  2 layers, no topcoat.






2. Eliana Trevo da Sorte and Pure Ice Sheer Luck.  Trevo is a pistachio green creme.  I used 2 coats.  Sheer Luck is dense green micro glitter with blue and purple diamonds.  I used 1 coat, then 1 layer of topcoat. 






3. China Glaze L8R G8R.  This is from the OMG, 2009.  So everything from this collection is very hard to find and pricey.  L8R G8R is a light lime green with gorgeous linear holo.  I used 3 thin coats and no top coat.








4. Dior Lime and Red Dog Designs The Temptress.  Lime is a very beautiful lime green creme with subtle hidden shimmer.  I used 2 coats.  I accented 1 nail with 1 coat of Red dog Designs The Temptress - a gorgeous tone on tone green glitter bomb.  1 layer of top coat on the accent nail only.







5. Illamasqua Radium and Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove.  I started with 2 coats of Radium, a shimmery neon green.  I accented 2 nails with 2 coats of Keeper of the Grove, a neon green glitter with other neon colored glitters sprinkled in (including pink circles!  Yay!).  I layer of topcoat.  








6. Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy and Darling Diva Polish Bonnie Lassie.  Here I started with 2 coats of Feelin' Froggy, a pretty shimmery kelly-ish green.  I then dabbed Bonnie Lassie on the tips of all nails.  1 layer of topcoat.








7. wet n wild Poison Ivy and Sinful Colors Green Ocean.  Poison Ivy is very dark and pigmented deep hunter green with shimmer...I only needed 1 coat for full coverage.  I then used 1 coat of Green Ocean, a green/blue/aqua shifting flakie polish (how could I not used Green Ocean in this post?!).  1 layer of topcoat.








8. OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow and Ninja Polish Alexandrite.  HTAT is a blackened hunter green creme.  I used 2 coats (but should have used 3).  I then used 1 coat of Alexandrite (which is not currently available).  Alexandrite is a gorgeous green/purple/aqua color shifting polish.  1 layer of topcoat.












9. Last but not least - not a green polish, but so very fitting for today!  The Nail Junkie Pot o' Gold!  Inspired by the black pot full of gold at the end of the rainbow.  This is a very lovely black crelly-ish base full of gold microglitter and gold circles (coins).  I used 3 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.  







Pin It
Instagram

5 comments:

  1. love this post! happy st. patty's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! I loved showing off all these lovely polishes!

      Delete
  2. So much green! I love it. That Dior is truly gorgeous and is my exact favorite color. I might just have to find that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green is such a pretty color! And that Dior is delectable - you need it Rebecca. :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh pretty! I have to have the Zoya pixie dust Vespa! You know that's my color!

    ReplyDelete