Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Superficially Colorful Lacquers Daring!

Good morning polish friends!  I am super duper excited to share my first thermal color changing polish with you!  This was a birthday gift from the absolutely fabulous Jin, the gal behind Superficially Colorful.  I don't believe she sells these polishes but you should check out her blog because it's pretty awesome!  

This beauty is Daring from Superficially Colorful Lacquers.  It's a beautiful and cheerful orange with just a slight tint of red.  It is the orange color when body temperature is cold.  As body temperature rises Daring changes to a sunshiny vibrant yellow!  Did I mention that there is a stunning shimmer in Daring as well?  Sort of a sparkly golden yellow shimmer.  I tried to do my best capturing the polish before and after changes, but being in Northern California its pretty much always warm and sunny!  I could only get Daring back to orange if I held my fingers under the faucet.  By the way, my 2 boys thought that was the most awesome trick ever!  So in most of these pictures you will see the awesome no-effort gradient effect.  I used 2 coats and no topcoat.   







hello Tequilla Sunrise!









Look at this yellow!  So bright and pretty!


Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for the kind words and the compliments and the shout out!!
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that you like it :-D

    ReplyDelete