Friday, October 25, 2013

Smitten Polish Turning Leaves Tree-O: Zelda's Fall-ly, I Never Drink…Wine & Cocoa & Cardis

Good morning lovelies!  I have a gorgeous trio of holos to show you today.  I had seen swatches of  the Turning Leaves Tree-O go by on my Facebook feed and just knew I had to start stalking.  So stalk I did and I caught the pre-sale and now they are mine, bwahahahah!  This is my first time trying Smitten Polish and I am very impressed.  The colors are rich and unique.  The formula was so easy to apply it practically did it without any effort on my part.  It's definitely a brand I will be purchasing from again!  If you are interested in buying Smitten Polish you can do so on their Etsy page.  You can also follow Smitten on Facebook.

Please don't be mad but the first one I am showing you is no longer available.  Zelda's Fall-ly was a limited edition and I'm glad I decided I needed the trio and not just 1 or 2.  I truly would have been pouty if I didn't have this beauty in my possession.  The creator behind Smitten describes Zelda's Fall-ly as "a warm, bright orange-leaning linear holographic polish.  She appears as more of a true red in direct sunlight."  I didn't see any orange but the red is stunning!  I found it to be one of the easiest reds to wear with easy application and clean up.  The formula was simply amazing.  I used 2 coats of Zelda's Fall-ly and 1 layer of topcoat for the pictures below.  


*shade






Up next is I Never Drink…Wine.  This was actually the one that caught my eye when initially saw the trio.  I was smitten (pun intended).  I've been quite obsessed with holos in this red wine color and I don't see the obsession stopping any time soon.  I Never Drink…Wine is perfect.  I adore the color.  It is simply described as a "deep wine-colored linear holographic polish."  Another amazing formula/application here.  I used 2 coats of INDW and 1 layer of topcoat.  


*shade






Finally we have Cocoa & Cardis.  At this moment it's the only one available in the Smitten shop.  If you love it get it now.  I love it.  Alot.  Dark chocolatey brown and linear holo is a huge win in my book.  The color on Cocoa & Cardis is amazing.  Deep and rich, can't you just taste the chocolate?  Doesn't it make you want to wrap up in your favorite cozy cardigan?   2 big yes's for me.  Just like the last 2, application and formula were perfect.  Lovely and smooth flowing polish that really makes you feel amazing when it's on your nails!  I used 2 coats of C&C and 1 layer of topcoat. 


*shade





Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: