Wednesday, November 13, 2013

LilyPad Lacquer Mystical Marine

Hullo!  Just popping in with a quickie post to share.  You know I love me some holos and when I saw the LilyPad Lacquer Show Me Some Sparkle collection I was smitten.  Holo AND holo sparkles!?  Sounds like a win to me so let's take look shall we?  But first, Australian brand LilyPad Lacquer is available on Etsy (with International shipping) as well as Llarowe.  You can also follow LilyPad Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram (lilypadlacquer).  

Mystical Marine is described as a "teal/blue/green colour shift, scattered holographic nail lacquer."  I really like that it's almost a metallic holo finish.  I found that Mystical Marine was a tad sheer but built up well.  I ended up using 3 coats to get complete coverage.  Otherwise there were no problems to report with application or formula.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.


*shade




*shade



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment