Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Candy Cane Mani Featuring Lumina Lacquer Candy Cane Lane & Coal In My Stocking

Good morning!  I couldn't wait to jump into holiday manis and I am so pleased with how this one turned out!   I don't want to waste any time with jibber jabber so let's just jump right in.  This is my candy cane mani and I used Lumina Lacquer, Orly and Smitten Polish to create this.  Here are the social media and shipping links to the brands.

Lumina Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram
Smitten Polish: Shop, Facebook

I started this super holiday mani with Lumina Lacquer Coal In My Stocking.  Even though this polish is meant for those who "weren't very nice this year" I was nice but I'm still going to rock Coal In My Stocking because it's fabulous!  This is an "opaque charcoal grey polish with a dash of micro holo glitters, some holo hexs, dark flakes and a soft holo pigment."  It's so beautiful.  My favorite part is the soft red-gold shimmer and the holo glitters.  I used 2 thin coats (but you could easily get away with 1) for full coverage.   Then I covered Coal In My Stocking with Lumina Lacquer Candy Cane Lane.  Candy Cane Lane is a "glitterbomb of red and white with circles, hexs, stars, hearts and candy canes."  It so fun!  I got all of those shapes out with no digging.  I used 2 coats.  The glitter applied easily and spread  well on my nails.  On my accent nail I used 2 coats of Orly Au Champagne, a gorgeous frosty white with a soft matte finish.  I then used a striping brush to create candy cane stripes with Smitten Polish Zelda's Fall-ly, a beautiful red holo (I posted a review for it HERE).  I used 2 layers of topcoat on all nails to finish.  







Pin It
Instagram

9 comments: