Friday, December 13, 2013

Colors by Llarowe Oh Christmas Tree

It's morning and that means it's time for another holo!  Squeeee I love holos so much!  I should rename my blog to reflect that.  My Holo Obsession...what do you think?  Ok maybe I won't.  But I really do enjoy showing off holos.  Today I have one of the new Colors by Llarowe holiday holos, I have my opinion on it and I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!

Colors by Llarowe: Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

Oh Christmas Tree is beautiful deep green linear holo with a very strong flame effect.  I really like this polish but it's not what I'd expected.  In my opinion I see more of a blackened teal than a deep green.  But I supposed that will make it easier to use year round instead of just during the holidays.  Now that my only beef with this polish is out of the way I will tell you that Oh Christmas Tree had a stellar formula.  It was nice and opaque, so close to being a 1 coater.   Application was smooth with no issues to mention.  I used 2 coats and no topcoat. 

*indoor pictures*





 *with flash*

 *sunshine pictures*



Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: