Monday, December 30, 2013

Mentality Polish Felicity

Hello dears!  Hope you have a restful weekend!  I can't believe how close we are to 2014!  Do you have a NYE mani planned out yet?  Better yet do you have any resolutions?  Well I am working on reviews and have been brain storming a NYE mani for myself...even though I will be at home with the Mr. and the littles.  It'll still be fun to have pretty nails!  Well today I definitely have some pretty nails to show you!  Mentality is a great brand with loads of polish in a variety of different finishes in their shop!  I reviewed Rascal in the past and you can see that post HERE!  Let's check out this one shall we?

Mentality Polish: Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

This beauty is Felicity.  Felicity is part of the Brilliant Holo collection.  It's a fabulous "sparkling pink holographic with gold accents."  I love that depending on the lighting and movement of your fingers you can really see the sparkling pink and gold micro glitter, and other times the holo is more prominent.  Felicity had a great formula that went on easily and smoothly.  Application was great.  I used 3 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.







Pin It
Instagram


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I don't think I've seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either Melissa! And there's an entire collection full of these beauties!

      Delete
  2. Please excuse me while I go and drool over this holographically goodness xx

    ReplyDelete