Thursday, December 19, 2013

Polish Ornaments

Good morning (or afternoon).  I have a fun non-polish post today.  Don't worry - a polish post is coming later though.  I just wanted to share some of my polish themed ornaments.  Some were gifts, some were bought myself, but they are all special!  Pretty soon my tree will be full of Santas and polish bottles!  Hopefully next year my ornament post will be even bigger with more ornaments!

I found this pretty, glittery ornament at Target...how could I resist?



I picked up this personalized ornament when we went to Oahu over the summer.  I have been so excited and waiting anxiously to get it on my Christmas tree!




My friend Erin gave this to me for Christmas a few years ago.  It's so classy and you know I love me some red polish!  It was my first polish ornament! 



This handmade ornament came all the way from France!  My friend Michaela sent it to me!  Isn't it amazing!?



Here's another amazing hand painted ornament!  My friend Jennifer sent this my way and I adore it!  Look how cute all those little polish bottles are!



These next 3 ornaments came from my friend Tamara in Canada!  She made these - aren't they fabulous!  So glittery and sparkly!  The last one has a very delicate glitter and star cutouts inside!  So cute. 




Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I love this, never thought of nail polish themed ornaments. Maybe I'll get one for Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete