Saturday, December 21, 2013

Red Dog Designs Samples

Good afternoon everyone!  I have a couple gorgeous and unique Red Dog Designs polishes to share today and they are very swoon-worthy.  Gina, the mastermind behind Red Dog Designs excels at glitter bombs, but these solid based polishes are pretty darn fantastic!  So let's take a look at these and maybe you can help me in my plight to convince her to include polish like these in her core line.  

Red Dog Designs:  Shop, Facebook, Instagram

Both of these are unnamed, one of a kind polishes that Red Dog Designs was testing out.  This one is a stunning spring green loaded with tiny green and gold flecks.  It's a gorgeous, glowy color that I can't get enough of.  Formula and application were both amazing, smooth flowing and creamy.  I used 3 coats for full coverage and maximum depth and no topcoat.  Look how shiny it is! 








*sunshine*




The other unnamed one of a kind (actually this one is a two of a kind), tester polish is a fabulous shade of purple with purple and blurple shifting shimmer.  I am deeply in lust with this one and am a happy girl that it's mine!  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  This one dries to a semi-matte finish and to show off the shimmer to it's fullest amazingness I used a layer of topcoat.  







*sunshine*



Pin It
Instagram

4 comments: