Saturday, January 25, 2014

Girly Nails with Lynnderella My Little Unicorn & NailNation 3000 AmazeBallz

Good morning lovelies!  I have a unicorn in my life!  I'm talking about a Lynnderella unicorn of course!  And what a pretty little glitter bomb she is.  This unicorn came with a little baggie of silver/copper unicorn glitters, but I didn't use any of them this time around.  As a side thought about Lynnderella - she just posted her new Valentine's Day Twinset!  Head over to the blog to check out swatches!  I paired this glitter with holo - how could I not?  I used NailNation 3000 again because I was so impressed with the polish and formula!  

Lynnderella: Blog, Shop, Facebook, Instagram
NailNation 3000: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

I started this mani with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Orange Cream.  It's a very pretty pale orange with very light shimmer. I topped Orange Cream with Lynnderella My Little Unicorn.  My Little Unicorn is a Special Edition (SE) which is why you see 17/88 on the bottle.  MLU is a very dense glitter bomb in a clear base with pink micro glitter sprinkled in.  There are loads of satin blue, green, red, hot pink, light pink, purple and yellow glitters in a variety of shapes.  Loads of glitter came out with each brush dip and the glitter spread easily on my nails.  I used 1 layer of topcoat.  I also used NailNation 3000 AmazeBallz (Reform) on my thumb, ring and pinky.  Such a gorgeous fuchsia (or magenta?) color!  Formula and application were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats of AmazeBallz and 1 layer of topcoat.  






Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. So this is the third time today I've seen AmazeBallz!! I think it's fate, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So PRETTY!!!!!!!!! I Love It!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete