Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Femme Fatale Glitter-Fest!

Good afternoon all!  It's a hot one out there today and I'm finally home and relaxing in the air conditioning.  I have a feeling this summer is going to be extra hot, but that's alright with me.  I'll just plan lots of days with sprinkler and water fun.  Today I have a couple super blingy glitters to share with you.  Femme Fatale has a superb formula and I like the variety of finishes they carry.  Let's take a look at the polishes shall we?


Up first I have the gorgeous lime green Keeper of the Grove.  Keeper of the Grove is packed full of lime green glitter with a dose of rainbow and holo glitters.  It's very pretty and sparkly.  Formula and application were both great.  I used 2 coats of Keeper of the Grove over Kiko 427.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  *Keeper of the Grove is a discontinued color*




Eventide is a "romantic" blend of glitters in pink, gold and fuchsia colors.  It has a very antique or Victorian look.  Even more so when I paired it over OPI A Butterfly Moment.  Formula and application of Eventide were both great.  The glitter payoff was fantastic.  I used 2 coats of Eventide over 2 coats of OPI A Butterfly Moment.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  *Eventide is a discontinued color*




And lastly I have Gilded Rose.  Gilded Rose is another "romantic" type of polish that's full of gold holo, rose gold and fuchsia glitters.  This would be a lovely glitter to wear for Valentine's Day.  The formula and application were both amazing.  I used 1 coat plus a lithe glitter dabbing of Gilded Rose over 2 coats of OPI Yes I Can Can.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  *Gilded Rose is a discontinued color*



Pin It
Instagram

5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and sparkly. I love glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with all three of these colors! They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After years of hator-ade I can't get enough green! Especially lime, mint and pistachio. I'm going to recreate your first look with Essie The More the Merrier and Red Dog Designs Down With Love. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so mean showing us these discontinued pretties! i love them. i'll forgive you because you're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete