Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Good morning and a very Happy Easter!  My kids just opened their Easter baskets and are currently playing with some new toys!  I'm busy in the kitchen cooking the overnight french toast bake I made and it smells so good! I can't wait to get a coffee and eat some french toast!  Other than that, we will have an Easter egg hunt once the grass dries up a bit.  And that just about does it for our day, hopefully just a bunch of relaxing.  Hopefully your Easter is just as mellow!  Let's take a fast peek at my Easter mani!

*Some products in this post were gifted to me*

Catrice: Website, Facebook
Sephora: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

I started this mani with a very special gift to me from my friend Tatiana at Lumina Lacquer.  Honey Glow is a gorgeous peachy-pink creme with very soft shimmer and holo sparkles.  I adore the color and finish!  It applied like a dream in 2 coats.  I then used some of the new LE Catrice textures: Waikiki Peach and Sandhopper, from the Sand'Sation collection.  These are fabulous texture polishes in unique colors (at least unique to me as I don't have any textures in peach or minty green yet).  I sponged a couple layers over an off white base color to create the gradient effect.  And lastly I used Sephora Formula X in Demolition, a clear base packed with "blue, turquoise, lime and orange" glitters.  I like the play of extra large hexs against the microglitters.  I used 2 coats of Demolition over an off white base.  I finished it all up with a layer of topcoat (except for the texture nails).  










Pin It
Instagram

3 comments: