Saturday, April 19, 2014

Nail Nation 3000 Lemon Drop & Lumina Lacquer Black Magic Woman

Good morning...happy Saturday!  I'm so happy it's the weekend.  I'm eating waffles, drinking coffee and getting ready for the 4 hour ordeal that is my kids baseball games.  I wanted to swing in here real quick like and share this awesome mani I put together!  I love me some yellow and I love me some holo.  Adding an perfect blend of black and white glitters on top totally made me feel like I had Queen Bee nails!  I love how it turned out.  Let's take a peek!

Nail Nation 3000: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

I started this mani with Nail Nation 3000 Lemon Drop.  Actually my hubby got it for me as a birthday present, and he didn't want to save it so I got to wear it early!  Lemon Drop is a borderline neon, yellow holo.  In real life the holo is so much more awesome, but pictures didn't want to capture it.  It was a bit sheer so I used 3 coats for close-to-full coverage.  Lemon Drop dries pretty dull so this baby needs top coat to really shine.  I then topped 2 accent nails with Lumina Lacquer Black Magic Woman.  Black Magic Woman is an amazing blend of black and white glitters in a variety of circles, triangles, stars, moons, hexs and micro glitters.  Now you see why I say I felt like a Queen Bee!  Formula and application were both fabulous.  The glitter pay off of Black Magic Woman was great.  I used 2 coats and 2 coats of topcoat.   





*sunshine pictures*



Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. That is such a unique green/yellow shade. I like the glitter you layered on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great match! yellow black and white look great together!

    ReplyDelete