Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dior Aventure

Good afternoon lovely readers!  Just wanted to pop in with a quick/short post of sheer polish perfection.  Seriously!  I received the new Dior colors for my birthday and tried one out, holy moly I am in love with the color, the brush, the formula - everything!  Ok so Aventure is one of the brand new colors in the huge Gel Shine Color collection that was released in April.  The formula is almost like a crelly, super squishy and shiny but completely covers in 2 coats (no visible nail line - at least on me and my nails are nubby, so I can't speak for VNL so long nails).  Aventure is a fantastic bright and juicy red-orange shade that I simply adore.  I really can't say enough about how fantastic the color and formula are on Aventure!  I think they also changed the brush a little, it seemed wider and covered my nails even more perfectly with one easy swipe.  I am totally looking forward to trying the other Dior Gel Shine Colors that I have!  My pictures are without topcoat.

**Dior is also available at: Nordstrom, Sephora, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, and Macy's.  



Pin It
Instagram

3 comments: