Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Elevation Polish Spam Day 3

Good morning dears!  So glad you joined me for day 3 of Elevation Polish spam posting!  So far what I have learned from these posts is that I am truly a Lulu fan girl!  She makes amazing polish across the board and you literally can't go wrong with any choice you make when it comes time to shop.  So today I have 5 more polishes that were previously untried in my stash and I am very happy to share them with you!  If you missed the previous posts you can see Day 1 HERE and Day 2 HERE.  So let's jump in!  

Elevation Polish: Shop, Llarowe, Blog, Instagram

Pa'ako is a beautiful "soft pink creme" that comes from the Heights of Hawaii collection.  I'd venture to say it even leans a bit salmon.  This is an amazing color and I can see it being worn through several seasons.  Pa'ako applied a touch streaky on the first coat but as you can see from my pictures, it evened up perfectly in 3 coats.  No topcoat used.  Pa'ako is currently available to purchase.  












Well hello gorgeous glitter topper!  This is Kosciuszko, a polish with "bright red/pink (cerise) glitters in various sizes and shapes (hexs, squares, circles) paired with coral shift to gold flake shimmer."  Wow!  What I'm loving the most about Kosciuszko, aside from the lovely colors of the glitter, is the gold shimmer.  It's amazing.  The formula and application of Kosciuszko were both great.  I'm fairly certain this glitter topper would look fabulous over a bevy of base colors.  I used 2 coats of Kosciuszko over Pa'ako.  1 layer of topcoat.  This polish currently is available to purchase.












Moving along, I have an oldie to share now.  Azure Caverns is a very pretty cornflower blue jelly based polish with blue and green iridescent glitters floating about.  There is also a bit of a darker blue shimmer in there.  Formula was a tiny bit sheer for my liking, but application was perfect.  I used 2 coats of Azure Caverns and no topcoat.  Azure Caverns is no longer available for purchase.  












Mount Ventoux, which was another gift from my lovely friend Michelle at Things I Love at the Moment, is a perfect "bright pastel yellow creme" from the Fan Collection.  I love me some yellow polish and Mount Ventoux is just so happy and sunshiney!  Formula and application were both great, and I got even and full coverage in 3 coats with no topcoat.  Mount Ventoux is currently available to purchase.  












And the last polish for this post, Lake Achit.  This is a fun glitter topper full of blue, teal, white and silver glitters in a clear base.  I am in love with the mini stars, they are kind of chubby and totally adorable.  Formula and application were both fabulous, the glitter pay off was great.  I used 2 coats of Lake Achit over Mount Ventoux.  Lake Achit is no longer available.  





Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment