Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 2: Glitter Topper

Hullo!  I'm moving along in this Summer of Untrieds challenge!  The theme for Day 2 was "glitter topper."  I'm sure you'll believe that I have a zillion glitter toppers but I wanted to use something simple, dainty, not overwhelming.  So let's check out what polishes I used!  But before we do, if you are interested in joining the challenge just use #summerofuntrieds in your Facebook or Instagram post! 

For this simple and quick mani I started with 2 goats of Barry M Blueberry, one of the fabulously shiny and creamy gelly formula polishes.  I'm in love with all the gellys I have and want to hoard them all.  I then used a sparkly silver and holo micro glitter topper Kiko 271 on top!  It was a perfect touch!  I actually think this Kiko would be lovely in a 4th of July mani.  I used 2 coats of Kiko 271 and no topcoat.  






Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment