Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer of Untrieds day 28: Shimmer

Good morning dears!  Today is day 28 of the Summer of Untried challenge!  I can't believe it's almost over and I've posted an untried every single day this month!  The theme for today was shimmer.  I know I have a lot of polishes with a shimmer finish but I decided to use the Shimmer Polish brand instead.  Mainly because I have had this particular polish for about 2 years and haven't tried it.  Yes, I wanted it for the name but I was very happy with what a pretty polish it was too!  So there are 3 more days and if you want you can still post your untried polish mani pics on Facebook or Instagram using #summerofuntrieds, #julyuntriedchallenge and #wishesofablueeyedgirl.

Shimmer Polish Jennifer is a gorgeous blend of "squares, circles, hexs, dot and shimmer" in tones of "pink, blue, periwinkle and sky blue."  I'm pretty sure I have an original version of Jennifer, so if she updated it that's why there are "dots, circles" included in the description, I have no circles or dots in my bottle.  I found the formula and application of Jennifer to be great.  The glitters came out in abundance and spread evenly on my nails.  I used 2 coats of Jennifer over ManGlaze Ilf.  





*shade*

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment