Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 8: Glitter with Colored Base

Sorry for the super late post!  But I just couldn't let myself fall behind on the Wishes of a Blue Eyed Girl Summer of Untrieds challenge!  So aside from being late, this will be a quick post since it's my bedtime.  If you want to join in the challenge all you need to do is use #summerofuntrieds in your Facebook or Instagram post.  Easy peasy!

Today's theme was Glitter with Colored Base.  The polish I chose to represent today is Lumina Lacquer Purple Summer.  Hello gorgeous!  I am loving the way this looks on my nails.  The light purple base plays up the neon purple glitters perfectly.  The formula was lovely and the application was great.  Plenty of glitters came out with each brush dip and they spread well on my nails.  I was happy with the coverage in 3 coats of Purple Summer and 1 layer of topcoat.  





Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment