Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 9: International Brand

Good morning!  Today is Day 9 of Summer of Untrieds and the theme is Lilypad Lacquer.  I don't have too many Lilypads and the ones I have I already tried.  So I picked another theme and to keep in kind of in synch with showing off an Aussie brand I decided to make today International Brand day.   So stick around to see what brands I have on! If you want to partake in lowering your untried stash count feel free to jump in on the challenge and tag your Facebook and Instagram pictures with #summerofuntrieds.

I decided to try out Nailspt Good Karma.  I don't know much about this brand, or if it's eve around anymore.  I received this in a swap and I believe it is from Portugal, don't quote me on that.  Good Karma is a soft periwinkle base full of pastel glitters.  I am not fully sure if it would build up on it's own so I decided to layer it over Catrice Who Are Blue, a periwinkle creme. I used 2 coats of Who Are Blue and 2 coats of Good Karma.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  






Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment