Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Mani!

Happy Halloween dear ghoulies!  I have a quick post to share the mani I sported today!  Then I'm off to take the littles Trick or Treating!  Hope you have a fun, spooky night full of treats!  

I went with classic Halloween colors; green, orange and purple.  I started with 2 coats of Elevation Polish Darkest Safari - a gorgeous, dark green holo.  Perfect formula and application!  Perfect shade for Fall and Winter!  I then used Smitten Polish Fire Burn, a glowing orange holo micro glitter that is just amazing!  I used 3 coats for full coverage.  I have Super Black Lacquers Bruiser on my pinky, a super awesome deep purple full of silver shimmer.  To make it more Halloween I hand drew a hanging spider on each accent nail using Sally Hansen Scaredy Matte.  I dotted on red eyes with Zoya Posh.  I also have a silvery grey hand drawn web on my pinky, but it's hard to see.  I used Zoya Loredana for the web.  Boo.  I finished it all with a couple layers of topcoat.  

Halloween mani

Halloween mani

Halloween mani



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment