Sunday, December 20, 2015

Guest Post from The Ides of Polish

Good morning lovelies!  Today I have the fabulous Kim from The Ides of Polish as my guest poster.  Kim is actually on a vacation herself so I greatly appreciate that she made some time to send me over a post!  I always love the polishes shared on The Ides of Polish Facebook page, they are shades and brands I want to wear and own.  You can check out swatches (and pictures of Kim's turtle Fluffy) on the Ides of Polish Facebook page HERE

xx,

Jen

Quick collage of some of beautiful mani's (and jewelry) from The Ides of Polish!




Today I have a quick one picture NOTD post for you. This is a guest post for Jen over at My Nail Polish Obsession.  She's going on a vacation with her family, so asked some friends to help her out! Because I'm on vacation myself in NY, I didn't really get too many good pictures and this one is the best I could get!  Please excuse my crappy cuticles.  This is Deborah Lippmann Weird Science with butter London Bit Faker with angled tips.  I'm not 100% convinced about the color combo but it's what I have!  The awesome part is that I got these at TJ Maxx a few days ago.  The DL was $5.99 and the BL was $4 up near the registers.  Great prices for these brands, so be sure to keep an eye out if you happen to be there!



I hope Jen and her family have an amazing vacation!!! ♥

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment