Saturday, December 19, 2015

Guest Post from The Mani-Logues

Good morning lovelies!  As you know by now I am on a vacation with my family so I'm taking a short break from blogging while I tour around some beautiful European cities.  I've got some wonderful friends in the nail polish world that offered to help me out and cover some days for me so my blog didn't go silent.  Today I have a great post from Casandra at The Mani-Logues to share.  Cassandra isn't just a blogger - she's also a polish. makeup and body product maker (pssst her scrubs are the best I've ever tried), here's the link to her shop Wishful Bath & Beauty.  Back to the post - WOW this polish is amazing and the stamping is subtle and pretty!  Please make sure to follow Casandra on her Facebook page.  Now let's check out polish!

xx,
Jen

Here's a collage of some of beautiful manis from The Mani-Logues!



Hi there! Cas, from The Mani-Logues, stepping in today for my friend Jen to show off a polish I have been wanting to wear for quite some time now!

The polish is actually my daughter's, and she finally let me use it after A LOT of begging (it's her favorite polish from her favorite brand)!

Darling Diva - Foreign Flicks, is a knockout neon pink jelly with violet micro flakes throughout. When I say this polish is a knockout neon, I mean knockout neon, I wore this out to shop and the cashier had to pause when she saw my nails. It is BRIGHT! It is perfect! As with any jelly, or really most neons, you will want to use a base coat of white first if you want it to hide any visible nail line. I chose to just do three normal coats over a base coat of CND Sticky.

I actually wore the polish alone for a day, until I decided to do a few stamps with a BM plate my daughter had out with a sparrow and bees. A birds and bees mani was in store! I chose a plain golden yellow metallic to stamp with. Topped off with a decent coat of Poshe top coat.


Thank you, Jen, for letting me help out and step in today. It has been my pleasure to be a part of your blog!

-Cas

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment