Monday, December 19, 2016

Zoya; Enchanted, Holiday 2016

Morning dears.  I've been thinking this morning.  Lots of my favorite bloggers are quitting.  Real bloggers.  While Instagram swatchers and photoshop bloggers are gaining popularity.  Maybe blogs aren't so popular anymore.  And a blog that is super lengthy isn't being read because the comments on it don't match up to the post.  I've noticed that on several of my recent posts and while I know mine aren't that long I think I'll begin to shave them down.  So no more gabbing about irrelevant topics on my posts.  Starting today.

This morning I have the Zoya Enchanted Collection.  This is a 6-piece set with a mix of shimmer, multi chrome and PIXIES!!  Yup, Zoya has some fantastic PixieDust in this collection!  If you're a texture lover then this collection is going to be your jam!  Enchanted is available now, $60 for the whole set or $10 each.  Let's jump in and check them out!

Saint is a periwinkle with a hint of magenta shift.  Gorgeous color with a great formula and application.  I will mention that it was just at ouch sheer but it built up nicely in 3 coats.  No topcoat needed.





Olivera is my hands down favorite of the collection.  It's a indigo blue with green and purple shift.   High five to Zoya for making such an awesome color.  The formula was opaque and I had full coverage in 1 coat.  No topcoat needed.  






Alice is a lilac texture with magenta and blue sparks.  This is the PixieDust we have all come to love and covet.  Perfect blend of matte and sparkle, with grit that's just right.  Formula and application were both great.  Remember to let your layer dry completely for the best texture effect.  I used 2 coat and no topcoat.  





Waverly is a sapphire blue with blue sparks.  I love the dark color of this one, but you can still see the lighter blue glitters and texture well.  Great formula and application.  I used 2 coats and no topcoat.  





Elphie is a fantastic emerald green with green sparkles.  It's 100% Christmasy.  Fabulous formula and application.  I used 2 coats and no topcoat.  





Lorna is my favorite PixieDust from the Enchanted collection.  It's a gorgeous berry with sugary sparkle.  It's seriously the perfect color!  Formula and application were both awesome.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and no topcoat.  





Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment